Hi friends, been awhile here. Have you been living healthy? Don’t forget that a healthy person is a HAPPY PERSON!
Today i will be sharing with you some health benefits of GINGER. READ, ENJOY & SHARE!!!
Ginger is a herb and it can be used fresh, dried, powdered or as a juice. Whether you use it as flavoring for your food or drinks, Ginger sure has loads of benefits that cannot be overemphasized!
Ginger contains anti-inflammatory & antioxidant compounds such as gingerols, beta-carotene, capsaicin, caffeic acid, curcumin & salicylate and all these compounds helps in making you a HEALTHY INDIVIDUAL!
Ginger also contains vitamins and minerals which are useful to the body such as Vitamin B6, vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Folate, Niacin, Riboflavin, Phosphorus etc.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
- It is useful in the treatment of OVARIAN CANCER
- It prevents COLON CANCER
- Effective in treating MORNING SICKNESS
- Effective remedy for treating nausea associated with MOTION SICKNESS
- Effective in treating DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS such as nausea, food poisoning, loss of appetite etc
- It gives relief from HEARTBURN, PAIN & INFLAMMATION
- Effective in the prevention and treatment of COLD & FLU
- Effective in the prevention of DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY
- It gives relief from MIGRAINE
- It gives relief from MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
NOW THAT YOU KNOW, GINGER UP FRIENDS!!!
If you can’t eat it raw, you can blend and add it to your soup, food or drinks & tea. just make sure you GINGER UP!
Thank you for reading, kindly drop your comments and opinions.