YES! Dear Men, you impregnated her, didn’t you? Hence, she’s isn’t the only one pregnant but BOTH OF YOU!
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in women’s life, however, extra care needs to be given to your pregnant wife because of some of the changes and pains she will go through during this stage.
Today i will be sharing some of the weird pregnancy symptoms that women have, some you know, some you don’t so READ, LEARN and SHARE!!!
Pregnancy is a period when a woman is growing a fetus (baby) inside her and it is usually a period of 40 weeks or a little over 9 months.
There are some common symptoms that women experience during pregnancy such as morning sickness, exhaustion, insatiable appetite for weird food combinations, back-ache, head-ache, however, there are some rare symptoms that only some women experience that you may not know. They include:
- FOOD AVERSIONS: some women tend to hate foods that were previously their favorite when they are pregnant, this occurs especially in the first trimester.
- A VERY HIGH SENSE OF SMELL
- OVER-PRODUCTION OF SALIVA
- CHLOASMA: this is the irregular dark patches seen on the forehead, nose or neck during pregnancy and it’s due to the extra melanin produced by pregnancy hormones. This is more common among dark-skinned women although fair-skinned women may also experience this.
- SWOLLEN NOSE
- PREGNANCY GINGIVITIS: some women also tend to have swollen, sensitive gums that bleeds especially when brushing.
- ITCHING SENSATION ALL OVER THE BODY
- STRONG SMELLING URINE
- METALLIC TASTE IN THE MOUTH
- NASAL CONGESTION
There are some symptoms that persists even after delivery, such as
- Swollen ankles which may be permanent
- Larger breasts and darkened nipples which may also be permanent
We should know that every woman experience pregnancy in her own unique way and some of these symptoms may not be applicable to some women. However, pregnant women should be adequately taken care of and if you notice anything you feel is abnormal, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.